Seeking an Interior Designer to join the team. As an Interior Designer, you will be responsible for interpreting, organizing and executing the conceptual design of a project. Utilizing creativity, foresight and judgment to meet project requirements and objectives through project completion.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design or foreign equivalent.
• Prior experience in interiors projects required.
• Possess creative talent in conceptual design and rendering skills of either hand or computer sketching.
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, signage, art, and color schemes to carryout design intent.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Newforma preferred.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop.
• Proficiency in Revit is preferred.
• Knowledge of 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic full-time Design Assistant to join our in-house Design team. Design assistant will work under the direction of the Design team to provide full support for the department. An individual must be passionate about fashion and must have the ability to work in a fast paced and growing business.
2+ years industry experience in ladies wear design
• Sound technical construction knowledge within apparel
• Knowledge of local and overseas fashion retail markets.
• proficiency in the advance Photoshop, Illustrator and computer skills.
For a hospitality firm, we’re looking for a very talented, imaginative, and creative designer. The function of Senior Interior Designer is broad, with an emphasis on design and the ability to assist with project management.
Experience- A minimum of five years of post-graduate experience working in an interior architectural or interior design firm is required.
• Working fluency in AutoCAD 2014, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and all Microsoft Office applications required.
• Proficiency in FF&E specification software, including Sketchup and VRay
The fastest growing woman’s clothing company in Australia is looking for an experienced in-house designer and product developer to join the team and drive the exclusive product lines.
Experience – 2+ years of design/product development experience with a women’s clothing brand.
•Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
• To create mood boards, sketches, and presenting designs to larger teams.
• Producing a design proficiently by hand or with CAD software such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for a creative person who wants to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere. You’ll be a valuable member of our Design department, with the chance to leave a lasting impression on the brand and embrace change as it develops and evolves.
Experience- 3+ years of experience in Apparel Design.
•Tech savvy- strong knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Excel.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer that is a smart problem solver, quick learner, self-starter, and exceptional communicator with a passion for great design and the capacity to deliver it.
Experience- Hands-on 4+ years of recent experience designing products or applications is required.
• Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles and technologies, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, and others.
• Ability to develop high-fidelity (pixel-accurate) design comps using Flash and HTML 5.
• Familiarity with Figma and sketch, as well as Adobe XD/ InVision.
We’re seeking for an architect who can perform all aspects of architectural work, including planning, design, and construction supervision. From the beginning to the end, Architect is be involved in new building designs, additions, alterations, restorations, and conservations. The goal is to meet the needs of clients and create designs that are long-lasting, useful, and appealing to the eye.
Experience- Working experience as an architect for at least three years is required.
• Excellent drawing abilities and knowledge of design software are required (AutoDesk AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, etc.)
• Expert understanding of construction products, details, and applicable laws, regulations, and quality requirements.
• Communication and project management skills.
Under the supervision of a Senior Designer or Architect, Intern will complete assignments. . Intern will be creating schematics for projects that specialise in space programming and site planning, as well as elevations, sections, and architectural details.
Education- An architecture degree (4 year) a bachelor’s or a master’s degree.
•Ability to manage many projects, priorities, and deadlines effectively.
• With the expectation of preparing virtual reality tours, strong BIM expertise and Revit competency is required.
• In the process of becoming a Registered Architect in Switzerland
Application deadline till 17/01/2022
An opening for the post of Fashion Designer for a Leading Company for New Delhi location.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Designing new concept of clothes/ dance costumes for the upcoming event.
* Dealing with clients for costumes as per their requirements.
* Working along with the designing team for continuous development.
* Product development and materials research.
* Working closely with the buyer to ensure costs of products and commercial viability.
* Use computer-aided design programs (CAD) to create designs.
* Select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory.
* Work with other designers or team members to create a prototype design monitoring (fittings, updates and approvals).
3+ years of experience.